Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to Moonlite.com.au. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and security policies govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and condition.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or part thereof – including pricing and/or products and services) with or without notice to you. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether there have been any changes that affect your on-going business with us. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss incurred from such.
- Delivery / Packaging & Handling Charges - In the event that you select TOLL as your preferred freight company for interstate deliveries, a fee of $25.00 will be applied to your order. This fee is only indicative as factors such as weight and size of the package(s) will need to be established prior to applying the correct fee. One of our account managers will be in contact with you to confirm shipping costs prior to order finalisation. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to loss or late delivery of any order.
- GST - All prices are Exclusive of GST The total cost of your order is the price of the products, plus if applicable, any delivery/packaging and handling charges, plus GST at the current rate of 10 percent.
- Refusal of Transaction - We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse services to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to refusal of transaction.
- Limitation of Liability - The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any damage to equipment or loss of data as a process of using this Website or loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.